Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just a couple quick notes/things I want to record, since this is basically my scrapbook...

- My little man has said "mama" for several months now, but only recently has he startedsaying it directly at me (as in, he knows that is what I am called). He will run to me, throw his arms around me and exclaim "MAMA!!!" Obviously, I love this!

-He is seriously on the move all the time now. I realized this morning at church how much progress Bear has made so quickly--two weeks ago I was carrying him up the long ramp leading into church and I set him down to walk in on his own. Because of the slope of the ramp he had a hard time getting his footing when I put him down and then a little difficulty keeping his balance as he walked. But today he was running up and down the ramp like crazy!

-Bear's new phase is climbing into things-- chairs especially, but really anything he can fit into--like baskets, his dump truck, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!