Friday, October 28, 2011

It's Sure Been a While...

...since I've blogged anything. My laptop has been out of commission for a couple of weeks now and that is where I have all the software I usually use for pics. These pics. go back to the beginning of October, starting with dinner out with friends (and no kids!)...
I just realized that I have pics. from Samuel's birthday, etc. on my other camera. But for now I will skip ahead to the weekend of the 15th, which we spent in Maine with Mimi & Papa. This picture I took out the car window. It is what's left of a snackbar we used to stop at a lot on our way to/from Maine. This area was heavily affected by the flooding at the end of August.

My little Bear now has the attention span to sit down and listen to a story (during Music Time, which we have been going to pretty much every Wednesday)...
And this last picture is of Bear helping Pop-Pop with his exercises (which he has to do to strengthen up following his hip surgery he had in June).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!