Not my proudest Mama moment, but on this particular night I had a hungry little guy and a half hour to kill while Wal.greens filled a prescription--so we headed across the street and pigged out on fries...
Saturday, November 12, 2011
Camera Catch-Up
I just finally uploaded all the pictures from my little camera. They go back quite a ways. A couple weeks ago it was VERY COLD (this week it was back in the 60's) and I bundled up my little guy so he could go help Dada and Jesse dig up the garden...


Not my proudest Mama moment, but on this particular night I had a hungry little guy and a half hour to kill while Wal.greens filled a prescription--so we headed across the street and pigged out on fries...
This picture won't rotate upright despite my best efforts, but it is still important to post because I am so proud of my helper. He LOVES to clean/dust and so I put him to work while I vacuum the car...
Not my proudest Mama moment, but on this particular night I had a hungry little guy and a half hour to kill while Wal.greens filled a prescription--so we headed across the street and pigged out on fries...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!