Wednesday, January 18, 2012
This little guy loves to work on the computer. (And "coo"--which means "color.") The pic. below is from old, but last night actually I caught him sitting at my desk eating chocolate kisses and checking out facebook. He is just like his Mama!!
I made yummy taco salad the other day. MMmmm. I am trying to make some different dinners lately. We had gotten into a rut of the same things almost every week.
With the wintery weather we've been having to spend more time inside than usual. I've had to get creative with ideas to keep us occupied. I set up a "sensory table." The first thing I did was rice and beans to scoop and sort. Bear LOVED this. It kept him busy for long periods of time. Plus we always have to vacumn after and what is more fun for him than vacuuming??!?!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!