Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Since I last blogged...

 here's just some of what we've been doing...

playing piano...
 trying on Dada's pants...
and spillin' the beans...

visiting Dada's campus in Burlington...
playing on playgrounds every chance we get...


sporting Mama's headbands...
watchin' Dada help Jesse fix up their house...
eatin' BBQ...
...and a whole lot more!!! We are busy, busy it seems! Auntie E was in town this past weekend so that was crazy fun. Today it was really rainy. We went and got a haircut at the barber's (no need to wear headbands anymore!) and then came home a splashed in the puddles for a long time. Now I have a little man running around practically naked cause I had to strip him down on the front porch. We are headed upstairs for a bubble bath and a nap now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!