The first Sunday of each May is International Babyloss Mother's Day. This year I celebrated being Samuel's mom by having a special picnic with some very special mommies who all have babies in heaven. I realize that I am so blessed to have my own earthly angel to come with me and honor his big brother. Here is the Bear and I before we left for the picnic.

We did a beautiful balloon release. Of course, Samuel's got stuck in a tree at first, but eventually the wind caught it and took it up to heaven. Bear had his own message for his brother.


It was a wonderful day with wonderful friends and such a special way to honor our babies. Jill organized the picnic for us. Here is a picture of her with the balloon she sent to her twins.
We love you, Samuel!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!