What am I up to at 3 months?
I wear 3 and 6 month clothes (although the 3s are getting tight) and size 2 diapers.
I am a big eater. I still like to nurse every 2-3 hours during the day.
I am sleeping longer stretches (up to six hours) at night now. I like to stay up late at night and sleep late in the morning (just like my mommy and daddy!).
I can hold my head up so well when I'm on my tummy. I can do a mini-push-up with my arms and my head at 90 degrees.
I loooove my fingers and thumbs. Now that I've figured out how to put them in my mouth, Mommy wakes up to sucking sounds instead of crying during the night.
I love to play on my playmats and have started to bat at the toys that hang above my head.
I "talk" constantly. Some of my favorite words are "uh-goo," "bah," "ub," "woo," and, of course, "GAH!"
I really love ceiling fans. (I could stare at one of those all day.)
My mommy tells me she loves me at least 100 times a day. She wonders what she used to do with her time before she had me. Everytime she looks at me she has a smile on her face and I can tell how special she thinks I am and that I have brought more joy to her life in 3 months than she ever thought possible.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!