Thursday, August 26, 2010

Our Week so Far

Monday was a rainy day and it felt more like late September than August. Bear evidently was wiped out from our busy weekend; he slept til 11 a.m. and then he and I were in our PJ's till about 1:30 p.m. Just kind of one of those lazy mornings. Bear had been having a couple issues I was concerned about--nasty skin behind one ear and another, more personal one--so I called the pedi and they wanted me to bring him in at 6. (I love how his doctors' office has night and weekend hours.) They said both issues are common; we picked up some ointments and the problems are both almost completely resolved already.

Tuesday we woke up and it was summer again, but Bear and I spent most of the day running errands. We went to the bank, dropped some things off at church, went shopping and got the car inspected (and thank God I live in a small town where even if you can't find proof of insurance they still give you the sticker). One "first": at the Dollar General, Bear rode in the shopping cart like a big boy!!! He just needed a little propping with my purse, but he liked it much better than being in the car seat.

For the life of me I can't seem to remember Wednesday.

Yesterday we spent a lot of time outside in the yard because it was such a gorgeous day. Bear tried his slide for the first time, but got nowhere near as excited as Mommy ;)

Helping pay bills...
Today I had some errands to run for Bowling and of course I came across a yard sale we just HAD to stop at. We found more great toys and clothes, but I'm trying to not buy sooo much everytime. It's easy for me to get carried away. Bear looooves toys. Here he is checking out his new Crawl Ball.
Daddy took Bear out for a walk in the backpack today and right now Bear is out for another walk with Nana & PopPop. He is such a busy guy!

And HERE is why our plants are all flattened. (Took me all summer to figure this out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!