Saturday morning Bear and I ran some more errands and stopped at a couple yard sales (my cousin Lauren was having one so we got to see her, the boys, Gladys, and Sharon). We came home and I did laundry and got the whole upstairs cleaned and laundry put away. Then we all went to my parents' for homemade (down to the crust and sauce) Greek grilled pizza. MMMMMMmmmm. Best pizza ever.
Sunday we tried to get up early for church, but Bear and I fell back to sleep nursing. Later in the morning, PopPop called to see if we wanted to go to a state park for a "beach" day since the weather was so gorgeous. So we did! Bear had tons of fun swimming, splashing and playing with his boat, and playing on the playground. He met a little boy named Garrett.
Such a fun end-of-summer day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!