Thursday, November 11, 2010

I love this picture. Bear had some serious hat hair yesterday. This picture doesn't even show the full effect. It was wild! I also wish I had gotten a better picture of him in this outfit. It is one of my favorites! Today is Veteran's Day. We went to a service in front of the memorial in our town park this morning. Tonight we went to Apple.bee's for dinner because they do free meals for veterans today. Bear has been out to eat twice recently and done so well both times.
So proud of Daddy!
And this is random and kind of crazy...Bear has been totally into this yardstick all day. I have been trying to measure for a new rug, but Bear has made that difficult because he will not leave the yardstick alone.

1 comment:

  1. At least now you know how tall Bear is!

    xoxo NaNaB

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!