Thursday, November 18, 2010

Nine Months

It doesn't seem possible, but it’s true: Bear is nine months old today!!!

What are you up to, Bear?

You weigh 23 pounds, I think. You have your check up next week, I'll know for sure then.

You wear 12-18 month clothing and size 3 diapers.

You are still a great sleeper and eater. I have always let you control your schedule and lately you have moved bed time to around 8:00. You still nurse around 5 AM, and go back to sleep until around 9 AM. You’ll eat Anything, and your favorite food right now is yogurt.

You love water! Two of your favorite activities are swimming and bath time. You love to kick and splash and it doesn't bother you at all when you get water in your face.

You love to get out and socialize with other kids your age. You go to Babies Rock!, playgroup/story hour, and swimming lessons.

You are on the move! You're preferred mode of transportation is the army crawl. Daddy is proud!

I love you so much my big boy. I do sometimes miss the days when you were itty-bitty and all we did was cuddle and nurse all day. But mostly I am glad that you are big and strong and healthy-- and I have more and more fun with you every day!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I read with teary eyes! What a gorgeous picture! He's our Bear in every sense of the word! Grrrrr..... you go, Bear!!! NaNa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!