So...the Easter bunny is planning to make a big stop here at our house. Easter is all about Jesus--not a bunny--and I want Bear to always remember that . But we are still going to let the bunny come by!
This morning we went to Music & Tales time. we have done to this off and on for a few months now. There is a man playing a guitar and a sweet lady named Elise who leads all the children in singing, dancing and practicing rhythms. It is so much fun, especially since most everyone is right around Bear's age and several of his friends are there almost every week. In the past, Bear has always sat on my lap, listening and clapping along. But not anymore! As of today he is one of the kids wandering around and trying to steal other kids' snacks! Being able to walk changes everything for sure!
Afterward we got groceries. I have recently started shopping at a discount food place every now and then and WOW-- you can get things sooooooooo much so cheaper than at the grocery store! I have also just started using coupons. After my neighbor said that she saved $69 on one shopping trip I decided I should look into couponing. I also watched a new show called Exxtreme Couponing-- the people on the show are totally wacko about their coupons. I have no desire to be like that, but I am all about saving money so we will see how it goes.
For lunch today we met Nana at her work because they were having a beach barbecue party on campus. Unfortunately it was rainy so the party got moved inside, but we still had fun. There were bubbles and lots of big beach balls around--so it was like a dream come true for Little Mister!!! (He is totally obsessed with balls right now. and it doesn't have to be an actual ball-- anything with a round shape is worthy of his attention and an excited cry of "Baaaahhll!"--we are talking oranges and cantaloupe in the grocery store or even the big round glass globes on top of light posts!) Bear ate a garden burger and potato salad, both of which were new to him.
Bear went home with Nana after lunch and I went and did a couple more errands. He is actually still up at Nana's house now. Looks like I better get a few things done around the house and then go get him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!