This past Monday Nana, Auntie E, Bear and I all headed to B-town for shopping and lunch.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
What's New Lately...
For starters, this guy started walking...
Walking is still not his main mode of getting around--crawling still gets him from point A to B the fastest--but he sure thinks it's fun!
We've been teaching him to juggle...
(j/k!)
This past Monday Nana, Auntie E, Bear and I all headed to B-town for shopping and lunch.

His cup is blocking it, but Bear has started self-feeding with a fork...
And then we went to visit "Auntie" Sarah at her apartment and meet Garth, he new puppy (who is soooo adorable, but unfortunately we didn't get a picture of!).
This past Monday Nana, Auntie E, Bear and I all headed to B-town for shopping and lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!