Hope everyone is having a nice 4th of July! We have steaks on the grill and onion rings frying, and we have been able to see fireworks across the lake every night this weekend so far--hoping for more good ones tonight!
Monday, July 4, 2011
A Day at the Lake
Swimming with Mama...
Chi'laxing with Dadada...


Papa took us on a long boat ride and Bear ended up falling asleep in Mimi's arms.
I had to censor this one, but I thought it was a sweet one of the three of us...
Hope everyone is having a nice 4th of July! We have steaks on the grill and onion rings frying, and we have been able to see fireworks across the lake every night this weekend so far--hoping for more good ones tonight!
Hope everyone is having a nice 4th of July! We have steaks on the grill and onion rings frying, and we have been able to see fireworks across the lake every night this weekend so far--hoping for more good ones tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!