Sunday, July 3, 2011

Our Week

We had a busy week--nothing to exciting, but a good week! Pop-Pop has been recovering from his surgery and we've spent a lot of time up at his house. And it seems like I had a lot of errands/appointments this week and we are so lucky Nana loves to baby-sit because it is a lot more fun for Bear to stay with her than to do errands with Mama. (In the pic. above we are on the front steps watching the recycling truck on our street--SO EXCITING!!!!)

So I just have to post this b/c I am so proud of myself for my couponing/frugality...I got all of this stuff and actually MADE $4.41. Seriously, I am that good!!!
(The "profit" can only be spent at that store, and is in the form of these coupons, but still...)
I love my cutie so much!!!!
He loooooves to dance!!! He cracks me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!