Tuesday, December 20, 2011

22 Months

I got out of the habit of monthly pictures for a while, but I had to bring back the tradition this month. I can't believe I have an almost-two-year-old this Christmas!!!
What are you up to these days??? (More like "what AREN'T you up to?"--would be shorter list!)

-You are very tall and almost 30 pounds. You wear 24 month clothes and a few 2T. You just moved to size 5 diapers.

-You are still a superstar sleeper. Most nights you go to bed around 8:30 and sleep until around 8 in the morning.-You are super social! You love music hour, story hour, and playing with all your friends in playgroup and at church.

-You have recently started throwing fits. I am not complaining--it's all part of being a toddler--but it's a change from my easy, calm, cool, and mellow baby.

-You are OBSESSED with all things Elmo ("Mell-mo"), trains, and trucks ("Broom-Brooms").

-You will eat ANYTHING. I made chicken tortilla soup the other day and thought it would be too spicy for your liking, but you gobbled it right up!

-It has been such a JOY to watch you this Christmas season. You are the BEST and I love you sooo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!