Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Mon. Dec 12th
Monday was a fun day! Auntie E was in town--so that ALWAYS=fun--plus it was Pop-Pop's birthday! Actually we started off the day with a playdate with some friends. Then Bear & I met Auntie E at the auto place so she could leave her car and have her winter tires put on. We had lunch at Friend.ly's. I am so proud of Bear--he always behaves PERFECTLY in restaurants. He got a conehead sundae for a treat!
Grocery shopping is always fun, but more so when you go to the "big" stores (which I normally don't) because they have cool carts!
Then we celebrated Pop-Pop's birthday. Bear helped blow out the candles and open all Pop-Pop's presents.
Hope you had a great birthday, Pop-Pop! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A conehead sundae with ketchup on top?!! lol
ReplyDeleteHe's definitely YOUR son!
Is driving a vehicle with your foot out the door legal in the State of Vermont?