Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fun Thursday

So I had a bunch of things to do today and one of them was an appt. I couldn't take Bear to, so he was with Nana and PopPop this afternoon. He has fun with them for SURE. Check out these dudes and their bike:
We are still trying to get Bear to take a bottle. (Not going so well. I end up pouring a lot of my milk down the drain.)

Uncle Keeper only smells a little like a skunk now.
I just had to take a pic. of these flowers that appeared out of nowhere just yesterday in our yard.
And tonight we all went to a concert in the park. It was tons of fun seeing people and watching Bear "dance."




Bear started getting tired and conked out the second Daddy put him back in his carseat. Can't blame him--it's been a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!