We have been having a blast with our little fish! Today Daddy came with us and we had lunch there, too. Daddy said he was soooo proud of his Bear. Even when he get water in his face he is as happy as can be.
Taking a break to nurse and rest:
Then back in for more swim time:

Oh my gosh, Baby Bear! I am sooo happy that you went to the Proctor Pool again today! I bet Daddy Bear was very surprised when he saw what a good little swimmer you are already!
ReplyDeleteNaNaB loves you. xo
Auntie E is so proud of your "fimming" skills! loved seeing you so active in the water! Maybe you will be our next lil michael phelps. love you!
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys are keeping cool.Fun seeing Auntie E to. I knew Loggan would be a good swimer, look at his cousin Conner. Love to you all Mimi.
ReplyDeleteMaybe "Fish" will be a better nickname than "Bear"!!!
ReplyDelete