Friday, July 9, 2010

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

We have been in a heat wave all week. We are talking about temps. in the 90's. Not fun. Wednesday Bear spent all afternoon at Nana and PopPop's because they have air conditioning in the main living area. (At home we have a/c in our bedroom.) Wednesday evening I had a SSV meeting and brought Bear with me this time, since for all previous meetings I had left Bear at home and he has given Daddy (and usually Nana, who has to come down, too) a real run for his money. Bear was perfectly behaved. He sat on my lap the entire time and hardly made a peep. We have a lot going on with SSV right now. Too tired to type details tonight, but it's exciting and satisfying to be making so much happen right here in our community.

Yesterday was another scorcher. Bear and I went to the mall in search of a swimsuit for me. We had no luck with that, but I did find Bear a rashguard top like I've been wanting. And, if nothing else, it was cool in the mall.

And today Bear was babysat by his Nana and PopPop because I had a couple appointments/errands. I realized as I dropped off Bear that he was wearing just a diaper. And then I realized that, in the rush of leaving my house, I had neglected to pack an extra outfit or two like I usually do. Of course, when Nana dropped Bear off back at home tonight he was fully clothed--in yet another outfit she had bought for him and had up at her house! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!