i
I haven't posted all week. Nothing major has happened. Tuesday I felt awful and was certain I was getting sick, but woke up feeling fine the next day. Wednesday I had a doctor's appt.; Bear came with me. We had an exceptionally long wait, which Bear used as an opportunity to nurse. After that we just swung by the bank and also dropped by a local pregnancy care/counseling center to distribute some SHARE infomation. That evening I headed to a SHARE meeting and Bear stayed with Nana
Thursday we decided to go buy one of those infrared heaters...and ended up getting two (and Nana and PopPop got one, too.) We also went grocery shopping as a family, which was fun for Bear because Daddy shopped with him in the backpack!
Yesterday we had some much cooler weather. Nana and Pop-Pop came down and Nana put this cute little hat/mittens on Bear and took him for a walk.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!