
Yesterday I wrote about how Bear flipped his bouncy seat. It happened in the morning. For the past few months Bear has sat in the bouncy seat every morning while I shower and do laundry. But yesterday I was across the hall in my bedroom gathering up clothes right before my shower when I heard the THUD. I flew into the bathroom and Bear was on his belly on the middle of the floor and the bouncy was on top of him. He was still strapped in. I floor scooped him up and he got over it in about two seconds. But needless to say--no more bouncy seat. Bear is just too big and strong now for "baby" things. (The picture above I took last Saturday.)
And also, since it's been colder lately Bear has started wearing fuzzy sleepers to bed. I just looove babies in fuzzy sleepers.

Daddy had an appt. at the VA this afternoon so Bear and I went along and played in the waiting room. The other veterans, mostly a lot older, love seeing Bear. Then we went and had Bear's car seat reinstalled by the professional technician. He is now riding on the outside. His carseat had been tipping too much in the middle so we decided it's safer on the outside using the "latch" system. Not too much longer and Bear will be in a "big boy" carseat!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!