Bath time!

Play time!


I made Daddy take our picture last night because yesterday Bear wore a snowman outfit and, because I am such a nerd, I wore a snowman pin so we matched.

And I had to get rid of a couple old, cheap frypans--Bear found them before they made it outside. All I will say is that it was LOUD while I made dinner last night!

And then this morning SOMEONE wanted to be fed so she tried a new approach...

Bear is doing many new things I want to record: He says "MAMA" now and I think in association with me. He can pull up things like his leap.frog table or the bottom step. His leap.frog table is his favorite toy ever. He can stay busy with it ALL DAY. He also loves his hula hoop.
His sleep has been less than optimal the past few days. I have been up several times a night, kind of like I have a newborn again. But he's growing and changing every day, so we will see what tonight brings!
gorgeous mother and child. Let it snow!...man!
ReplyDelete