Sunday, December 19, 2010

Little Biter

We have had kind of a rough day with a couple things. First, Bear has taken to biting BIG TIME. All of a sudden he will bite Daddy or me every time we hold him. And he bites HARD. we are really working to stop this before it gets even worse, but today when I was nursing and rocking Bear to sleep, he was biting while he nursed so much that I was basically in tears. And he thinks it's hysterical. He laughs every time I cringe or scream.

Anyway, after a long battle, it became apparent that Bear was not going to go down for a nap in his crib, so I brought him down stairs and he played in his bouncy while daddy and I worked on a project. All of sudden it got really quiet and when I went to check on Bear I found him like this...
Fast Asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Logan, you 'lil nipper, you! Please have mercy on Mama's boobies! Remember, Santa is watching you. Hoo Hoo Hoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- such a funny picture! When he bites put him down on the floor and walk away from him. Try not to react- even a negative reaction can reinforce it. Jacob would laugh too when I said ouch or no. When he would just start to put his mouth on us we would say, "kisses" to try and get a positive behavior and reinforce it like crazy! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!