Friday, March 25, 2011
Catching Up (Again)
I am going to start blogging more often again. I have just been extra busy with this little guy lately.
Bear and I go to swimming lessons every Friday--one of our favorite activities to do together. Several of Bear's little friends are in the same class and we all just have so much fun. it is really impressive progress Bear has made since we started last fall. He has always loved the water, but now he is really working on some skills, like blowing bubbles and kicking his feet. He loves to "jump" in. He is just giddy with excitement as I count to three and then help him jump into the water.
Last Sunday Nana and Pop Pop came down to our house for dinner. ( but Nana did almost all the cooking--I am such a good hostess LOL!) She made a lime-chicken dish. for an appetizer Daddy busted out the deep fryer and made coconut shrimp. Everything was delicious!
He wanted some of that shrimp, too!!!
It seems like all of a sudden Bear's hair has gotten really long and thick.
Waving for the camera...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!