Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bear Facts

(get it? just some facts about the Bear...for my memory. and there are no pictures because I am having some trouble with my camera [which is just wonderful].I have, however, been capturing lots of video, but still haven't figured out how to get my videos uploaded.)

What my boy is up to....

-He is totally into trucks. He got several new ones for his birthday and he absolutely loves them. He says "Bbrrrrrmmm, Brmmmmmm...." whenever he sees a truck and the whole time he is playing with them.

-He is now able to stand by himself for a few seconds.

-He is now pretty much exclusively on table food (no more jars!). He has oatmeal and fruit and sometimes yogurt for breakfast almost every day. Lunch varies, but he loves whole wheat pita bread (today he had it with peanut butter), cheese, beans (green, black and kidney), ham and soup. For supper he will often eat what I make for Daddy and myself-- or a slightly modified version. (We like crazy spicy!)

-He loves shopping. he is not one of those kids you hear screaming in the store. He is perfectly content sitting in the shopping cart, looking around and pointing at things.

-His Vocabulary has expanded drastically within the past week. He now says: mama, dada, uh-oh, bye-bye, and Kitty.

-His favorite thing to do when we're in his bedroom is to yank ALL of his clothesout of his wardrobe. He pulls out one thing at a time, shakes it,then throws it on the floor in a pile.

-He is very good at housework. His favorite chores are dusting, vacuuming ( with his purple vacuum-- a miniature version of Mama's), and doing laundry. It actually is very handy to have his help reaching in to the dryer and pulling the out the clothes for me.

-Every night at dinner now he uses food/his messy fingers to "mousse" his hair. I think he learned that from watching me get ready in the morning.

I could go on and on talking about my little man and the things he does! Everyday he amazes me with what he learns. I go to bed every night thinking and laughing about things he did that day and, as much as I look forward to a long, uninterrupted night's sleep, I can't wait for morning to come when I will hear his little voice and see his big, bright smile.

1 comment:

  1. You, too, are amazing in the tremendous amount of love and admiration you have for your Baby Bear. You are a fantastic mother. He is sooo lucky to have you. You spend so much time nurturing him and raising him in such a positive environment.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!