Friday, February 25, 2011

Our Week

We spent Monday recovering from a very busy birthday weekend. Bear had not slept wellthe night before-and therefore neither had I (plus I didn't feel well all day) so the two of us took a looong nap in the late afternoon. Normally I hate naps, but this one was wonderful.

Tuesday morning Bear had his one year portraits taken. Nana had the day off so she was able to come along for the fun. His pictures turned out great, and the best part was that with all the discounts, free offers, and coupons I was able to combine-- I ordered a lot of pictures for just $32. 97!

We went out to lunch afterwards. My mom and I both had our favorite-- Portobello mushroom sandwiches! MMMMMMmm. Bear behave perfectly the entire time. And he loves french fries LOL!!!

Bear's buddy, Jacob, unfortunately couldn't make it to the party Saturday. But he and his mommy are so nice-- they sent over a present anyway. And it is a super fun truck and we have a lot of fun with it this week!
Bear Absolutely loves his new easy chair from auntie E! He climbs into it all the time. This picture is from Thursday right before we went to Bear's Dr.'s appointment. He looked so handsome. (His appointment was great. Dr. A said he looks terrific. Getting two shots and a fingerprick was rough on this guy, though :(
In other news, our cats are on a SERIOUS diet. And when they get hungry they always act out.Often they take their frustration out on each other. Here they are in action...
I knew we were expected to get a lot of snow today, starting early this morning. But when I got up it wasn't even Snowing at all. I thought maybe it would wait until later. But by the time we got ready to leave for swimming it had started snowing like crazy. I decided not to risk it. Luckily we didn't get too stir crazy being cooped up all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!