Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Catch-Up

These first two aren't my pictures. This is not my cat.
Nope, my cat would never get on my kitchen table and eat baby food out of the jar. And even if she did...I would certainly not get my camera and photograph it instead of scolding her and making her get the heck off my kitchen table.

Anyway. Here are some pictures of someone that I am proud to say is mine.




And these last two pictures I took for my husband. He is normally not one who is concerned about neatness (that is an understatement)--but he thinks it's crazy how I let Bear get so messy during meals. Today I let Bear go wild at lunch.
What do you think about that, Daddy????!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Scout Pink, you are certainly a huge piece of work!! Always have been! Just don't let Soup Sandwich get any of that beef!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!