Thursday, February 3, 2011
A Bunch of Random Pics
We were cooped up at home for much of this week due to the blizzard that hit (which wasn't really as dramatic as people were forecasting--but still we got a significant amount of snow). So in uploading from my camera the pictures I took this week I realized they are not of anything too exciting. Like this one... (Daddy just thought it was funny.)
And I had my camera in my bag at the store Monday so here is Bear shopping...
I like this one. I think he's saying, "Holy cow! It's 12 degrees and February! Shouldn't Mama have put socks on me?!?"
Yesterday I got bored and baked brownies, muffins and made cheesecake pudding. Bear read the directions for me...
Today we got back into the swing of things and went to story hour and the bank this morning. Bear really enjoyed his lunch today. He is eating so many big-boy foods now. Today he had kidney beans, cheese and avocado. Mmmmmmmm.
And because I was really bored the other night I dug through some old pictures. This was me 52 weeks ago. This was about the time maternity clothes no longer fit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!