Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bear, his Buddy and Food Funnies

Bear and his buddy, aka Uncle Keeper (who LOVES snacktime!)...Sometimes the poor dog just wants to take a nap without being tugged on or poked at.
Banging on the door to Daddy's office while Daddy is trying to get work done...
This picture cracks me up because Bear looks like such a grumpy man and he was actually as happy as ever. He is actually waving here...
Bear loves mangoes and papayas. I have been buying frozen fruit for him because the produce is so yucky this time of year.

He also has recently started "squirting" food out of his mouth during mealtimes. It is so stinkin' funny but not something I want to continue , so Daddy and I try very hard not to laugh. We are all about table manners here (LOL).

Bear has also discovered how much fun it is to feed Mommy Cheer1os! I love that, though. He can do it all day. He laughs everytime he puts one in my mouth and I say "mmm."

I could go on and on about Bear and his eating habits, it seems. We spend a good portion of our day eating :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!