In the afternoon Bear took a long nap after he opened a couple little presents from Daddy and Mommy. I needed him to take a long nap, too, because I had a lot to do to get ready for the party. Luckily things with the cake went smoothly. It was just time-consuming.
Sunday, February 20, 2011
The big ONE
Bear's first birthday was Friday. We woke up and went right to swimming lessons. A lot of Bear's buddies are swimming with us this session. Nana and Pop-Pop came to watch us swim and they took a lot of pictures; I'll have to get them on here sometime.
In the afternoon Bear took a long nap after he opened a couple little presents from Daddy and Mommy. I needed him to take a long nap, too, because I had a lot to do to get ready for the party. Luckily things with the cake went smoothly. It was just time-consuming.
Auntie E and William came home Friday night and we ALL worked super hard with party prep.
In the afternoon Bear took a long nap after he opened a couple little presents from Daddy and Mommy. I needed him to take a long nap, too, because I had a lot to do to get ready for the party. Luckily things with the cake went smoothly. It was just time-consuming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!