Saturday we had the big birthday party! Auntie E created this AMAZING "candy cart" which matched the colors of the "Bear's 1st Birthday" theme." Awesome~!


Auntie E also got the AWESOME chair made--personalized and everything! It is SOOOO CUTE!!! I can't wait to see him sit in it to watch Ses@me St. tomorrow!

We had a ton of food. Different kinds of sandwiches, soup, chips, pickles, deviled eggs, pasta salad and a veggie platter.

I made the Bear cake myself. Here is the finished product...

...and we had cupcakes, too...


I made these birthday banners for over the candy table...

Nana made Bear cookies...

Bear with some of his little friends...

Bear loved all the food...

His girlfriend playing "footsies" with him...

Nana with little Em...such a sweetie!


Saying "bye-bye" (his first word besides "mama" and "dada") to his girlfriend!


And he got too many presents, of course!

He looooooves his bead maze from Nana and Pop-Pop!

Bear was pretty worn out afterwards. And he had a tummy ache from all the food he ate! Poor guy. Too much cake!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!