Saturday, March 19, 2011

Thirteen Months

Yes, my little baby is growing up! And nowadays it definitely feels like I have a one year old instead of a baby.

What have you been up to since you turned one, Bear?

-You are 22 pounds and I think almost 30 inches long.

-you wear size 3 diapers and mostly 18 month clothing.

-you are consistently sleeping through the night. You go to around 8 at night and wake up anytime between seven and nine in the morning.

-You usually take an afternoon nap lasting one to two hours.

-You nurse at nap time and bedtime, but no longer nurse to sleep-- I put you in your crib still awake and you put yourself to sleep. Rarely you will cry for just a minute, but most nights you either go to sleep immediately or babble and "read" your "Goodnight Scout" book.

-You pretty much eat exclusively table food--every now and then I'll give you a jar of fruit or something to make sure you're getting enough in your diet. For breakfast you usually have a whole grain waffle or a scrambled egg, fruit, and/or Greek yogurt. some of your favorite lunch food include Mac and cheese, beans, cheese, and peanut butter on bread. At dinner you usually have meat/chicken/ham, rice/potato/Mac and cheese, and vegetables (Green beans are your favorite.}

-You still point at things constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!