Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lately

It has been a while since I've posted because of computer issues. My computer is not broken; Mike just keeps needing to use it for his work and he runs a different operating system on it or something so I can't get to my picture stuff. It makes no sense to me, but he says it's only temporary so whatever. If I complain he will just want to buy another computer. LOL

Anyway, some pics. from the past week or so...
I couldn't stop laughing at this...he came into the living room saying "Brrmm--brmm" and pushing the dishwasher rack! Hey, if it's on wheels it's a "Brrmm-brrmm."
We have had almost no snow all winter. Boo! We wanna build a snowman!I am 16+ weeks pregnant! I still have crazy morning sickness. I don't think my morning sickness was this bad or this long-lasting with either of my boys, so maybe there is a little baby girl in there this time?!?!
Lunch date with the ladies...I'm ready to go on an errand, Mama!! (He did this all by himself.)
Last night we had a family fun night--Bouncy houses and a bite to eat out. It was the most fun we've had on a Friday night in a long time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!