Later that afternoon I felt the first real baby movement in my belly. I say "real" because I had felt flutters even back at around 12 weeks, but now it feels like a baby moving in there--actual arms and legs poking and punching me. I just wanted to write this down because I never seem to remember when "milestones" occur. Also, my morning sickness seems to have subsided a lot this week. It is just nausea when I first wake up now. I am 17 weeks so that was quite a long stretch of puking everyday. (I started getting sick at 4 weeks to the day, before I had any clue that another baby might be on the way!)
Wednesday morning Bear got a haircut. We went to Pip.'s Barber Shop this time. Bear sat on my lap this time and it went very well. He also had his first lollipop! Then we went and had his 2-year portraits taken.
Thursday we stayed home all day. I have been re-organizing closets and making space for New Baby's stuff. The weather has been very spring-like, which is sad because we want snow to play in, but also makes it easy to spend a lot of time outdoors, as we have been. Thursday afternoon Nana came and took Bear to a basketball game. (He is still SUPER-obsessed!!!)
Thursday we stayed home all day. I have been re-organizing closets and making space for New Baby's stuff. The weather has been very spring-like, which is sad because we want snow to play in, but also makes it easy to spend a lot of time outdoors, as we have been. Thursday afternoon Nana came and took Bear to a basketball game. (He is still SUPER-obsessed!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!