Wednesday, May 18, 2011

15 Months

I have to say that I just love this age. I have enjoyed each and every age/stage since Bear's birth, of course, but I am just having so much more FUN with him everyday now.


What are you up to at 15 months, Bear?

-You are still an awesome sleeper, but we have recently started a much earlier wake-up time (your idea, not mine--but no, I am not really complaining. I don't mind!).

-You are always busy and into EVERYTHING. Some of your favorite activities are pulling all of your clothes out of your dresser, rearranging the pantry, and taking things out of the diaper bag or my purse. And speaking of my purse, the other day when we were outside and I was talking to someone you filled up my whole bag with mulch.

-You love to eat and will try just about anything. Some of your favorites are waffles, raisins, cream of wheat, yogurt and cheese. Your table manners are another story. You love to throw food, use your plate as a frisbee, and as of the other day you think it is funny to stick your fingers in your throat and make gagging noises (it is sooo not funny!).

-You understand a lot of what we say. Your own vocabulary consists of: "mama, dada, kitty, ball" (you usually SHRIEK that one--BAAAAALLLL!!!!) and "uh-oh." You also will point to your nose, hand and tummy when asked where each is. Nana taught you that and it realllly impressed Mama.

-Some of your favorite fun things to do are play in your ball pit, swing, be pushed on your red buggy, and play with trucks.

-You are so social and have a lot of little friends. You love to give them hugs! You love swimming lessons, story hour, and music time. We also have just started a new playgroup that is going to be great.

-You are super confident and not clingy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!