Monday, May 16, 2011
Lately..
Time to catch up again. The weather was great last week. We spent a lot of time outside.
These pics. are from last Thursday, when we were up at Nana's playing in the garden dirt before the plants go in.


On Friday I bought Bear two awesome swingset/climbing structures. I found someone selling them used and got them for an AWESOME price. They usually sell for 2x what I paid (or more!) on Craigs!List. One is up at Nana & Pop-Pop's. Daddy and Pop-Pop are soooo good--they spent all Friday afternoon hauling them home and setting them up.
On Sunday we went to church. Bear loves church! He is so social and he likes to walk up and down the aisle saying "hi" to people.
We had a huge brunch afterwards at church. Then last night Pop-Pop made pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans and coleslaw. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!