Monday, May 2, 2011
Weekend Wrap-Up
We had a pretty low-key weekend. Saturday Bear spent a lot of time with his Nana and Pop-Pop. We also got some things rearranged in his room and I have been weeding through his clothes, getting ready for spring and packing away things that no longer fit.
Yesterday we went to a fun at picnic with a whole bunch of wonderful friends, Shannon and Steve have a huge yard, thankfully--we had I'm guessing 16 adults and TONS of kids. The weather was PERFECT.
Some of the kids painting flower pots.
My friend Laurie and little Sarah (who's going to be a big sister in 3 days!)
A bunch of the kids--but we were missing several, including the 5 littlest, who were inside and out of the sun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!