Monday, May 30, 2011

Toys, Toys & More Toys

I found a great deal on this giant outdoor play structure a couple of weeks ago. We just got it cleaned up and set up so the slide is adjusted for Bear to use. He absolutely LOVES it! I also got him a swingset, which we are using up at Nana's for now.
We also decided to get a sandbox. We questioned putting it off til next year and thought maybe he'd just throw sand right now--but I am so glad we went ahead. He has soooo much fun with it!


We have been up in Maine at Mimi & Papa's since Friday. We have had a lot of fun swimming and boating. I will try to take pics. of that today. I just get nervous with my good camera on the dock. I am such a klutz sometimes. We have had a LOT of fun with the train set, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!