Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Eleven Months

(I took 32 pictures of him on the couch with the sign this morning--and these are the best two!)What are you up to at 11 Months, Bear????

-You wear pretty much all 18-mo. clothes.

-You now crawl up on all fours. You can also climb the stairs!

-You got two new teeth last night (you have 8 total) and I didn't hear a peep of complaining from you!!!

-You have just finally mastered the art of drinking from the sippy-cup. YAY!!!! Your favorite is apple juice.

-You are the best eater. We have yet to find anything you won't eat. Some of your favorite foods are chicken, black beans, cheese, broccoli and cheese soup, and oatmeal with fruit/cinnamon.

-You still nurse in the mornings and right before bed, but hardly at all during the day anymore.

-You are a fantastic nighttime sleeper and have recently gotten on a somewhat regular nap schedule (usually 1 1/2 to 2 hrs. starting between noon and 1 o'clock).

-Some of your favorite activities are playing ball (you roll it back and forth with Mommy or Daddy), walking around behind your "push-toy," and drumming. But you spend most of your time exploring the house in search of things to get into!

-You are super social! You love meeting new people and seeing friends. You'll go anywhere! You love playgroup/story hours and Music Time with your little buddies.

-You are very musical. You love to play guitar or the bongo drum with Daddy and whenever you hear music you immediately start swaying along with the tune.

-I can hardly believe that in just four weeks you will turn the big ONE. This has been the fastest, most wonderful year Mommy has ever had. I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!