We have gotten a lot of snow this week--over a foot, I think. All of our plans (playgroup, story hour, etc.) have been canceled and so we've spent a lot of time getting into things (haha) at home. Bear can climb the stairs now. I have yet to get a permanent gate for the bottom of the stairs, but that is Daddy's job for the weekend because Bear makes a beeline for the stairs now. I love how he kneels now. It almost looks like he's saying his prayers before his nap...

Yesterday Bear spent the afternoon with his Nana. They have soooo much fun together. And he takes the best naps at her house (of course, she holds him the whole time!).

This basket of things used to block Bear from getting behind the couch. Not anymore! He'll just plow through it!

I took this photo of my angel's name written in the snow today for a project I am working on.

Bear is down for a nap as I type this. We are making some changes on the sleep front. It was a little hairy for a couple days while we transitioned, but for the most part, Bear is now able to fall asleep in his crib on his own without much fuss. It was my goal to get him to sleep without being reliant on nursing and we are making great progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!