Friday, January 28, 2011
First of all, since this is my scrapbook, I just wanted to put up this pic from Bear last Sunday. Even though we actually didn't make it to church, he was wearing his Sunday best just the same.
Auntie E was home Sunday and Monday. Monday morning she came with Bear and me to Music Time and she was so impressed by Bear's rhythm :) Then we went to visit PopPop at work. Wednesday night we went to a nearby inn for dinner. It was a Bur.gers & Br.ew night in the pub and Nana and Pop-Pop treated us!
(We made ourselves quite at home in the lobby.)
It was delicious. I think we all got bleu cheese burgers and I had a beer (which I almost NEVER do). Bear ate a ton--he especially liked the rolls--and he was so tired the next morning I couldn't even get him up and at 'em for story hour! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!