Thursday, January 6, 2011

I have been really lazy about blogging every day. I need to get caught up.
Saturday we woke up to new snow so Nana and PopPop came down to our house and took Bear sledding. He ended up falling asleep in his sled and PopPop carried him all the way home.We had a great day Sunday. We went up to Nana and PopPop's for brunch--along with about 20 other people. And then as if we hadn't eaten enough, PopPop outdid himself and prepared a serious steakhouse supper.

Monday Auntie E and I dyed our hair and Bear ran errands with his auntie and Nana while I did stuff around the house. Yesterday Bear and I got some errands done, including some birthday preparation :) When we got home his was so hungry and couldn't get enough bananas and cheese.
And look what was on my kitchen counter when I got home! It is our Christmas gift from Auntie E. She and my husband are trying to make us all fat, I guess :)
And here is one of the things we bought to today. Not too much longer before my baby Bear will be ONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about eating Bear Birthday Cake and fried pickles! I'll bet it will taste as good as bananas and cheese, right Baby Bear? tee hee NaNa xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!