Monday we got up bright and early to bring Auntie E and Bill Dozer to the airport. We ran some other errands and had an appointment and basically drove around the county all day, it seems. Bear was actually in his PJ's all day. I changed his diaper when we got up, but didn't have time to put him in an outfit so he just had a lazy day.
Tuesday we had to go to the Pedi to get two shots (since we're spreading them out we go every couple weeks). Bear was super brave. He didn't mind the first one at all, but he did cry for a second after the second. He got two big band-aids...one on each thigh.
Wednesday we hung around the house and did some cleaning/organizing/baby-proofing. (Not crawling yet, but SOON.) Then we went to Cara's house for a Share Board meeting. Bear slept the whole 45 mins. there, played happily on the floor while we girls chatted, then I changed him into his PJ's and we came home. I am so blessed to have such an easy, happy baby.

Thursday we did a couple errands. Oh, and Bear can wave now. My friend Laurie pointed it out to me. I hadn't noticed, but he really can now! It was a rainy day. Nana came down in the early evening and played with Bear nd read stories to him in Bear's big boy room.

And more big news: Bear slept through the night Wednesday night. 11 p.m. til 8:15 a.m. And he has done almost as well both nights since. YAY!!!!

Yesterday (Friday) we had a lazy, rainy day at home. This morning Bear and I ran to a couple yard sales. Now Daddy and Bear are out for a walk through the neighborhood in the backpack.

I am supposed to be "getting things done around the house" so I better go! I also have to get ready because Bear and I are having a sleepover at Nana's house tonight! And Auntie E will be there!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!