Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We spent the past three days recouping from our cold. Luckily Auntie E was home for the weekend. She took Bear for most of the weekend and I was able to rest and watch movies with my hubby. Sunday night I did decide to venture out to a potluck at our church.
Today Bear and I went to T.J. Maxx. I just loooooooooove me some TJX and I am so lucky Bear is so patient with me in there.

I took some beautiful pics. of Bear yesterday that I can't wait to upload. Maybe I'll get around to that tonight. I have a beef and mushroom stew in the slow cooker for dinner. I think the slow cooker is the best invention ever. I am using it all the time.

It was 70 degrees today. Bear went for a long walk with his Nana and Pops tonight. Now he is sleeping but I'm about to wake him up for dinner and so he'll sleep well again tonight. Last night he slept awesome. I had to wake him up at 10 a.m.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!