Saturday, October 9, 2010
Saturday
We had a super busy Saturday. We started at 7:30 a.m.--early, but that's okay since Bear had been asleep since a little after 9 last night (YAY!!!). We had breakfast, a little playtime while Mommy showered, and then we headed to the pharmacy and grocery store. I needed to get things for Samuel's birthday dinner and I also picked out some new baby foods Bear hadn't tried yet.
Bear loves that he gets to ride up front in the carts now--no more carseat! Such a big boy! When we got home I made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. They are delish! Then this afternoon Nana and PopPop came and picked up the Bear and me and we headed to the soccer game PopPop was referring. We had so much fun! There is a neat playground right by the field and we got there plenty early enough to play before the game started. Here's Bear in the swing all by himself:

Bear & I went down the big spiral slide.

Bear and Nana watching the game (well, Bear is watching the game. Nana is crocheting a blanket :) haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment. I love reading them!