Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fun Week then the Sickies :(

Wednesday we had our first day of Story Time at the co-op. It was so much fun! We made some new friends and we are going to meet each week for reading, songs, playtime and coffee (for Mama). I think the cutest thing was Bear wearing his first name tag!

Thursday Bear spent some fun time with Nana and PopPop while Mommy went to an appointment and ran an errand.

Friday we had a really exciting morning--Bear's first day of swimming lessons! Bear did so well and he absolutely loves swimming!!! His buddy Jacob is in the same class. I wish I had pictures of this stuff but we have been so busy and/or in the water that I didn't get a chance.

And then our week came to a yucky end...Bear and Mommy both came down with nasty colds Friday evening. We didn't get much sleep Friday night. Yesterday Nana came brought us homemade chicken soup (thanks, Mom!) and she took Bear home with her for the evening so I could rest. Of course, I spent the time doing laundry because that's the way I am.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!