Monday, October 11, 2010

Special Day

Yesterday we celebrated Samuel's second birthday. It was a beautiful day. I love that his special day is during the prettiest time of year. I spent all day cooking and baking for Samuel's special dinner. In the late afternoon we went to Samuel's special spot. It was so amazing to see Bear playing at his brother's spot. He gathered leaves and put them on Samuel's stone all by himself.



We brought dinner up to Nana and PopPop's. Auntie E had brought beautiful flowers for us.
Delicious chocolate cake I made my boy:


We all signed the pumpkin and I brought it back to the cemetery afterward. For dinner I made a roast in the slow cooker and we had spinach souffle, mashed potatoes with gravy, roasted acorn squash and corn on the cob.

Special day for my very special boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!