He's been making his Mama laugh. Bear has done this thing for a while now where he shakes his head back and forth as if he's saying "no." Well, lately he's figure out that it always cracks me up and he's started doing it just to amuse me. He does it, waits for me to laugh, and then he cracks up laughing, too.
He's also started to mimic us. He will do the head shaking thing if I do it first. And last night at dinner he was watching his Daddy chew and he started doing it, too. I was feeding him applesauce at the time and Bear "chewed" every bite.
And Bear has been cruising around his new "car" that Jacob gave him Tuesday.
I haven't blogged much this week. We have been busy! SSV brought Cathi Lammert, the Executive Director of Share National, to Vermont and she led a support group for us Sunday, a leadership training for several of us Monday, and a caregiver workshop--which got a great response--Tuesday. Bear spent some quality time with Daddy and Nana while I was gone.
Bear and I have also had a little bit of a cold/sore throat thing going on this week. We are laying low today.

Glad to see Logan is learning to drive! I hear we are going to swim together soon... can't wait!
ReplyDelete