Monday, June 28, 2010

Adventures at the Lake

We have been at the lake since Sunday. We came up because Grammy Jean was visiting and so were Daddy's Aunt Sue and Uncle Brian. They were all eager to meet Bear. We got up very early (for us!) and got to the lake around 12:30 so we could spend time with Grammy Jean before she had to head back home.
Monday we had a whole bunch more of Daddy's family come up for the day. Uncle Fred, Gabrielle and Chrissy, Sean, Danica and Luke all came so the little cousins could meet. Baby Luke is not quite two months. Here he is with Auntie Gabe:
Those are some neat-looking blocks, Dad...
Ooops. Did I do that?!?
The little boys:
...and with Gaberielle...
Nursing mamas (with matching Boppys!) Can you tell which baby just finished eating and which is desperate to get started?!?
We took a cruise around the lake...

Sooo much to look at...

Cuddling cousins: (I think it was getting close to bedtime for Luke!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love reading them!